A Common Entrance Test (Asso-CET 2014) will be conducted by the Association for admissions to Health Science Courses in Private Unaided Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Nursing Colleges (i.e. MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BSc-Nursing).
Asso-CET 2014 will be held in the form of multiple – choice questions. The answer sheets are assessed by scanning with the help of computer. The admissions will be on the basis of meritcum preference in Asso-CET 2014 conducted by Association.
Asso-CET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate will be eligible for admission to Health Science Courses i.e. MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BSc-Nursing for the academic year 2014–15 on fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The candidate may be an Indian National / NRI / Foreign National. The candidate is required to produce proof in support of his/her Nationality from a District Magistrate, Additional Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate, School Leaving certificate of HSC/12th Std indicating the nationality of the candidate as Indian or Valid Passport also shall be considered as sufficient proof of Nationality.
- For Admissions to MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing the candidate must be born on or before 31ST December 1997 to be eligible to appear for Asso-CET 2014. For admissions to BAMS candidate must be born on or before 1st October 1997. The Secondary School Certificate (i.e. SSC) or equivalent examination certificate endorsing the date of birth will constitute the valid proof.
- Eligibility Criteria for qualifying Examination for various courses:-
- For MBBS, BDS and BAMS:-
A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject taken together at the XIIStd / HSC (or Equivalent) Examination.
A Candidates belonging to Reserved Category must have obtained not less than 40% Marks Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject taken together at the HSC (or Equivalent) Examination.
- For B. Sc (Nursing):-
A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subject taken together at the HSC (or Equivalent) Examination.
A Candidates belonging to Reserved Category must have obtained not less than 40% Marks Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subject taken together at the HSC (or Equivalent) Examination.
- For BPTh, BOTh, BASLP rule no. 1, 2 and 3 is not applicable to this course, passing at Std. XII or HSC or equivalent examination is necessary.
- For MBBS, BDS and BAMS:-
- No rounding off of the marks secured by the candidate will be done in individual subject or final total while converting marks of the individual subject out of 100 or total marks out of 300. For example, if the total of the marks in three subjects comes to 149 out of 300, percentage comes to 49.66 that will not qualify the candidate.
- The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination i.e. HSC or equivalent in March/April–2014 are also eligible to appear for Asso-CET 2014, provided they must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The eligibility conditions may vary in accordance with Judicial Pronouncements and orders issued by appropriate Authorities from time to time.
Asso-CET 2014 Exam Pattern
- The Asso-CET 2014 will consist of one common question paper in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) 50 in Physics, 50 in Chemistry & 100 in Biology.
- The candidate is expected to attempt all the 200 questions. Out of four circles / provided for selection of answer against a question, the candidate should fill-up one circle of right choice with black ball pen only / Refer “Anexture H”. Each correct answer will be given one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Scratching, overwriting, tick marks, erasers, whiteners & multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be awarded to them. Use of pencil is prohibited.
- Duration of examination will be of 3 hours.
- The medium of examination shall be English Only.
Asso-CET 2014 Exam Centres
|Centres within Maharashtra State:|
|Centres outside Maharashtra State:|
Asso-CET 2014 Application FormThe information Brochure and online application Form will be available from 10th March, 2014 to 20th April, 2014. Before filling Online Application form, download information brochure of Asso-CET 2014 and read the same carefully. The online form should be submitted as mentioned below.
- Online application for Asso CET-2014 Link will be available on www.amupmdc.org.
- Go through the Instructions for filling online Application Form. After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to display Online Application form.
- Application form will be displayed.
- Candidate should fill all the application form along with Scanned photograph and signature.
- System will validate the required information filled in before allowing the submission.
- Eligible Candidate only will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form. However, before Clicking on the “SUBMIT” Button, Candidate should verify the Correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once “SUBMIT” button is clicked.
- During submission, system will ask the Candidate for Password.
- Bank Challan will be Displayed in duplicate.
- Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan, With this Challan pay the fee Rs. 3000.00 by Cash towards the Processing of Application Form & Examination Fee, in account of AMUPMDC in any Branch of State Bank of India in next two working days onwards, from the day of Printing of Challan and obtain your copy of Challan showing Journal ID / Transaction ID.
- Unique Application No./Username will be available on challan for the fee Rs. 3,000/- for Processing of Application Form & Examination Fee and same details will be mailed to the Candidate on his given E-mail ID.
- ‘LOG IN’ Link will be available on www.amupmdc.org
- Candidate should login with Application No. /User Name and Password to Verify the Application Form.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However he can take printout of Application Form for his/her personal records.
- The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of Asso CET-2014.
- Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such Forms.
- Candidate can take printout of Admit card of Exam, from 10-05-2014 to 17-05-2014.
- Candidate has to go to Centre with original Admit Card and Identity card of the last attended school.
- The candidate shall submit one and only one application form. In case candidate submits more than one application form, he/she shall be liable for disqualification for appearing for Asso-CET 2014.
Asso-CET 2014 Admit Card
The Admit card will be available on AMUPMDC website between 10th May, 2014 to 17th May, 2014. The candidate can take printout of Admit card from the official website www.amupmdc.org and go to the Centre with printout of admit card and Photo ID of School last attended.
Asso-CET 2014 Important Dates
|Online Submission of Application Forms||10th March, 2014 to 20th April, 2014|
|Last date for Payment of fees in SBI||24th April, 2014|
|Download of Admit Cards||10th May, 2014 to 17th May, 2014|
|Date of Asso CET-2014 Examination||18th May 2014 (2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)|
|Declaration of Results||On or before 05th June, 2014|
|Final Merit List||On or before 15th June, 2014|
|Last date of submitting Preference Forms||15th July, 2014|
|Display of 1st Selection List||01st August, 2014|
|Last date for reporting to Allotted Colleges||08th August, 2014|
|Submission of Status Retention Form to the College||09th August, 2014|
|Display of 2nd Selection List for MBBS & BDS Only||06th September, 2014|
|Last date for reporting to Allotted Colleges||12th September, 2014|
|Submission of Status Retention Form to the College||13th September, 2014|